BL Motel (2018)

BL모텔

Anglais Comments – BL Motel

C’est le sujet de discussion général de Manga « BL Motel », dans lequel tu peux poster à peu près tout ce qui est trop général pour la section des épisodes et qui n’a pas tout à fait le caractère d’une critique. TU peux également répondre à des commentaires existants, mais note que les spoilers sont strictement interdits dans ce sujet.
  •  
Give this one a chance if you can, it starts out not so great but evolves into great art and a good plot.

The art style started out bad (I would even describe the character design as plain ugly) and both MCs and some side characters looked nearly identical. It was a bit creepy and made it difficult at times to differentiate between them. Thankfully the style evolved over the 155 chapters and improved by a landslide! It was generally well drawn with good perspective and it was at some point after chapter 100 that I noticed the change in the style and actually begun liking it. It still needed some improvement, but at times it was really beautiful. Impressive to see the artist improve so much from (in my personal opinion) plain ugly to very nice.

Other than that it's a cute story, funny at times (though it's not a comedy, more a slice of life relationship drama), and a looooot af sex. No over the top drama either, just a lot of anxiety and relationship angst. I would have liked a bit more side characters and different places, most of it takes place in the motel with just the necessary characters. As if everything happens in a bubble. But as with the art it gets better as the story continues, it just takes a while.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Évaluer
  • Marque page
  • Favoriser

Évaluations

Évaluation globale
Évaluation propre
Valeur claire3.55 = 71%Toplist#4611

Statistiques des membres

Dernières évaluations

Principaux contributeurs

Sondages récents

Personalized lists

Discord

Partager

Aimes-tu aider les autres à trouver un manga qu’ils recherchent ou aimes-tu simplement parler des manga aux autres ? Si oui, nous recommandons d’ajouter à tes messages un lien vers la page du manga concerné sur aniSearch. De cette façon, non seulement le destinataire du message trouvera plus facilement ce dont tu parles, mais tu lui offrira également une multitude de détails sur le manga !
aniSearch.fr n’utilise ses propres cookies qu’à des fins techniques et ne collecte ni ne transfère de données à caractère personnel à votre insu.